Frequently Asked Questions
We provide many quality dental treatments and services to our patients. Your dental health is our highest priority, and our care and advice can help guide you through a lifetime of bright and healthy smiles.
In order to better serve you, we've included a list of commonly-asked questions below.
- Which type of crown is best?
- What should I do if I lose a crown?
- How will implant-supported tooth replacements compare to my natural teeth?
- Do you have something to help me manage my dental anxiety?
- How comfortable can I be with a full set of dentures? Can I eat with them?
- How will I know if I need a partial denture, or a bridge or an implant?
- I often have headaches and was told I could be grinding my teeth. Is this true?
- What are the best ways to prevent gum disease? Can I repair already-done damage?
- What can you offer to help improve the look of my smile?
- I brush my teeth everyday. Why do I still have bad breath?
- Do I need X-rays at every check-up?
- My teeth are sensitive. Can I rely on a toothpaste for sensitive teeth?
- What do I do in case of dental emergency?
- What is the best kind of tooth whitening?